Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baking season begins



Well, I heard the forecast for today to be a beautiful one so I baked like crazy all day yesterday to be able to set up at Rice's Market in New Hope today. I had never sold my treats at this market before but have been shopping there for years.

It's a fun market to shop. with a variety of goods for sale from antiques and collectibles to plants and jewelry to, of course, baked goodies! Since I didn't know what to expect I just baked my best sellers and I have to say I was pleased with the sales. Everyone loved the cookies, brownies and blondies, from the samples I put out so that was great! But after getting up at 5 AM, packing the car, setting up, selling outside for hours and then packing up again...I'm so tired I can barely type any more... so til next time!! Can you ever guess from the photo what I sell?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails