Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers Day!!

Now that's a pretty amazing view !




It turned out to be a great weekend here and today was especially beautiful. Well again another busy week has flown by! Where does the time go? It's been a busy baking week with 3 of the 4 farmers markets I do already in full swing. The fourth market, which is the second one on a Sat., begins in 2 weeks and I haven't quite figured out how I can be at 2 places at once...anyone have any suggestions, please let me know! I was up to my elbows in flour...well, not really but it felt like it, when there was a knock on my door and this sweet bouquet of flowers arrived for me from my younger son, Kris, still away at college. What a nice surprise!



The Sunday market is the most relaxing and less hectic of all. First, because it's on a Sunday, it just feels less hectic and second, the drive is in one of the most beautiful areas ( in my opinion) in Bucks County. After leaving the market today I couldn't resist going down a pretty country road where the view is really spectacular! The farm I came upon had it all!!...green pastures, sheep, a white picket fence...Wow!! Truly amazing!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails