Tuesday, May 12, 2009

On the road again

Lost on a country road... But a pretty one!!

You want me to...what!??

Well Janet (my antique/flea market friend) and I are hitting the road again this week. We're off to Brimfield,Mass. for a few days of treasure hunting !!


A few more photos of this past Sunday. I went to the artist tour I previously mentioned (that I baked 300 cookie for !!..Yikes) going on in various locations . Well the first location was fine but the next place to visit was down this long country gravel road with absolutely no signage to let me know I was going the correct way.The view was well worth it though...but then I will drive just about anywhere for the views! THEN.. I finally get to the bottom of the hill and awaiting me is this stream I am supposed to drive through!!? No, I don't think so. This weekend the tour is going on again and maybe without any rain this week I can traverse the stream...ya' think?!


See you in a few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails