Monday, July 13, 2009

A No Baking Day...well almost !







Mondays are for me what should be a no baking, no guilt day. What in the world am I referring to, you may ask? Well, after a busy weekend of baking and selling all of my goodies, I try to give myself a day off..you know, no alarm waking me at 5 AM, running downstairs to preheat the oven and so on...and the guilt part. Well, if I find myself watching the Food Network channel at 2 PM , I feel I deserve it..a little "me" time !



Anyway, having said all that, I went to visit my friend today. He has been sick and just got out of the hospital so I headed out with my camera because I knew I would be travelling on a pretty country road and I might see something photo worthy! Headquarters Rd. winds through some beautiful Bucks County scenery with a creek that follows alongside most of the drive. You always see deer so it's best to drive slowly and I did see a few in someone's driveway. I hope you enjoy the photos. And why was it almost a no baking day?..because when I got home I managed to find time to bake a few batches of cookies...what can I say? Blame it on that new cookbook I just bought !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails