Thursday, April 9, 2009

Decorated Wedding Cake Cookies




I had a request to make cookies for a wedding. Apparently the new "thing" is to have a cookie bar...cookies and milk?? At a wedding!! I'm told the groom to be loves cookies!! I think it's a cute idea actually!




So I had the thought to do some wedding favors and I called a wonderful and extremely helpful local woman whose beautiful decorated cookies I have admired and asked her if she would give me a lesson in cookie decorating and she was kind enough to oblige! Photos of her work can be viewed on www.flickr.com/photos/haniela/. She taught me well and I had a great time finishing the cookies on my own. Kind of pretty...don't you think ?

1 comment:

  1. Susan, these are wonderful. I`m glad I could help.
    I loved your lavender cookie. It was really wonderful and also the one with orange and chocolate, what a great combo of flavors.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails