Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Scones for a Coffee House




I am very excited to report that Saxby's, the coffee house that bought out Bucks County Coffee, will be carrying my scones in certain locations. They are selling cranberry orange, blueberry lemon and currant raisin at this time. It's so exciting to have a large company like that agree to feature a product that I have been researching and testing for quite a while now, not that I am finished "tweeking" ! If you knew me, you'd know I always look for ways to improve a product. Even one I have been working on for a year now! So, I can only hope this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship!!...And, of course, I always feel the need to include a photo of beautiful Bucks County. This afternoon a storm was approaching and the sky was bright from the sun on one side and very dark on the other. Daniel Garber and Edward Redfield really found paradise here...what a great place to paint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails